For the relief of symptoms of eczema, to help relieve nervous tension and insomnia and to give temporary relief of headaches. Lavender Oil can also be used for the relief of tick, wasp and insect bites.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Can be applied directly to the body or used in a vapouriser
- Naturally sourced essential oil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Adults Only: To help relieve nervous tension, insomnia and give temporary relief of headaches - Massage: 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL carrier oil. Apply to temples, forehead, back of neck, shoulders or full body. Vapourisation: 5 drops (1/4mL) in water in oil burner. Bath: 5 drops (1/4mL) in bath water
- For the relief of symptoms of eczema - Direct application: Dilute 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL carrier oil
- For relief from tick, wasp and insect bites - Dab undiluted onto affected area
DURATION OF USE
No restriction on duration of use.
CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Always read the label. Use only as directed. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. These claims are based on traditional aromatherapy.
Available in 25mL, 50mL
| Select|| |