For the temporary relief of coughs, symptoms of colds and flu and associated fever (inhalation or topical use only). Around the house, use on floors, kitchen surfaces and add to the laundry to clean and freshen.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Versatile enough for personal and household applications
- Can be diluted for general household cleaning
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Coughs, Cold and Flu - Inhalation: Add 5mLs to 500mL of hot water and inhale. Sprinkle a few drops onto a handkerchief, in the bath or on pillow. Chest rub: Mix 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL of vegetable oil and massage onto chest and back
- Arthritic and Muscular Aches and Pains - Direct application: Mix 5 drops (1/4mL) with 10mL vegetable oil, massage into affected areas
- Cleaning - For a sparkling clean finish and to remove odours on floors, kitchen and hard surfaces add 2 capfuls to water
- Stains, Grease and Tar - Remove by rubbing with oil moistened cloth
- Woollens and Work Clothes - Clean and freshen by adding 2 capfuls to wash
DURATION OF USE
No restriction on duration of use.
CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Always read the label. Use only as directed. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. These claims are based on traditional aromatherapy.
Available in 50mL, 100mL, 200mL
| Select|| |