Hilde Hemmes Peppermint (teabags) 30
The use of peppermint dates back to ancient Greek and Roman times when it was used in sauces and wines. Medicinally, it was first recognised when it was entered into the London Pharmacopeia in 1721.
Peppermint is strong-scented, well-tolerated and a cost-effective alternative. The therapeutic effect of peppermint leaf is mainly due to its essential oil content that has been investigated in many clinical trials. The leaves are carefully dried so that the essential oil content is preserved.
My therapeutic peppermint is unlike supermarket brands as it has been tested to ensure a minimum essential oil content. It is one of the most effective carminative (wind expelling) and antispasmodic herbs for your entire digestive system, and may be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Take to assist in the management of digestive disorders such as dyspepsia, flatulence, colic and the relief of symptoms of gastritis/enteritis. Aids in the management of spasmodic conditions of the gallbladder and bile ducts.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Each teabag contains Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) leaf dry 1.5 g.
Features / Benefits
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
* Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
* Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.