Hilde Hemmes VariCare Cream 100g Tube
History reveals that witch hazel was not only highly valued in Indian medicine, but also by many other tribes around the world, due to its anti-inflammatory and highly astringent (toning) actions.
Hilde Hemmes' VariCare cream contains an extract made from dried witch hazel leaf, which has a high concentration of tannins and was commonly used in our grandmother's day as a general household remedy.
Rub Hilde Hemmes' VariCare cream onto the affected area several times daily to relieve:
* varicose veins
* feeling of heaviness in the legs.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Contains extract equivalent to Hamamelis virginiana dry leaf 103 mg/g.
Features / Benefits
* This product is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
* Available in convenient, durable, tamper-evident tubes.
* Rapidly absorbed into the affected skin area.
* Water-based, non-greasy and gentle.
* Promotes the body's natural healing.
* Compatible with most skin types.