Hilde Hemmes Stinging Nettle 60 Capsules 3000 mg
Stinging nettle leaf has been popular since ancient times and was used by the Greek physicians Dioscorides (first century) and Galen (ca. 130-200 C.E.).
Stinging nettle is unique because all plant parts can be used medicinally, however the stinging nettle root cannot be used to obtain the same results as the nettle leaf.
My stinging nettle capsules contain concentrated leaf extract for the relief of inflammation of rheumatism.
Stinging nettle has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine for centuries as a diuretic and to help maintain normal urinary tract function.
Studies confirm its anti-inflammatory action which explains its clinical benefits for the temporary relief of inflammation and pain of rheumatism.
Each capsule contains extract equivalent to dried Urtica dioica leaf 3 g (3000 mg).
Features / Benefits
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
* Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegans and vegetarians.