Hilde Hemmes PainElim Cream 100g Tube
PainElim contains capsicum extract, which owes its medicinal value to the chemical capsaicin found in the fruit.
For centuries herbalists rubbed capsicum into the skin to treat muscle and joint pain, added it to socks to treat cold feet and dusted children's hands with it to stop thumb-sucking and nail-biting.
PainElim has rubefacient (stimulates circulation) and analgesic (pain-relieving) properties.
Rub Hilde Hemmes' PainElim into the affected area several times daily to relieve painful conditions such as:
* arthritis and rheumatism
* lower back pain
* muscular aches and pains.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Contains extract equivalent to Capsicum frutescens dry fruit 54 mg/g.
Features / Benefits
* This product is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
* Available in convenient, durable, tamper-evident tubes.
* Rapidly absorbed into the affected skin area.
* Water-based, non-greasy and gentle.
* Promotes the body's natural healing.
* Compatible with most skin types.