Hilde Hemmes LivaBoost 60 Capsules 4000mg
The liver is the body's chemical-processing plant. It receives products of digestion via the blood vessels from the intestines and is also responsible for the manufacture and synthesis of cholesterol. Ingested cholesterol is quickly absorbed and is removed from the body by conversion in the liver and excretion in the bile.
My LivaBoost capsules contain the herbs globe artichoke and boldo which help the assimilation of fats due to insufficient bile.
In western herbal medicine artichoke has traditionally been used to maintain normal liver function. Clinical studies confirm that it also helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels, relieves indigestion, stimulates bile flow and helps break down hard-to-digest fats.
The herb boldo is used to maintain healthy liver/gallbladder function and aids digestion. Its constituent boldine has choleretic action - in other words, it stimulates bile flow from the liver.
LivaBoost capsules are an effective digestive aid and, as such, are an essential part of my HerbaSlimÂ® New Generation Weight Loss Program.
LivaBoost capsules, taken regularly, help the assimilation of fats due to insufficient bile. Assists in the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels and liver/gallbladder function.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to fresh Cynara scolymus leaf 4 g, equivalent to caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin 4.8 mg and extract equivalent to dried Peumus boldus leaf 1g.
Features / Benefits
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
* Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Standardised to guarantee potency.