Hilde Hemmes Hypericum 60 Capsules 1800 mg
Hypericum (also known as St John's wort) has been used for centuries and is one of the best known medicinal plants for the treatment of nervous disorders. Paracelsus, a respected and well-known physician of the Middle Ages, used hypericum for its nervine-tonic action.
A recent report from Germany states that there are about three million prescriptions written annually for hypericum, making it more popular than any other conventional "anxiety" drug.
Hypericum (St. John's wort) is one of nature's best herbs for the entire nervous system and has received much medical attention and recognition in recent years. It is an ideal nerve tonic indicated for the relief of nervous tension, anxiety, sleeplessness, irritability, nervousness, restlessness, insomnia, excitability and mood swings.
Claims for this western herbal medicine are based on traditional use.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Hypericum perforatum herb top flowering 1.8 g (1800 mg) equivalent to hypericin derivatives calculated as hypericin 990 mcg equivalant to hyperforin 15 mg.
Features / Benefits
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, lactose.
* Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Standardised to guarantee potency.