Hilde Hemmes Echinacea Root 120 Capsules 1000 mg
Native American Indian tribes were the first to use the echinacea root for a variety of ailments and, until the 1800's, it was one of the best-kept secrets. Around 1870 a German physician formulated a medicine containing echinacea that became popular in European households.
It was not until the 1900's that echinacea gained recognition among healers in the west. As the interest in echinacea increased, hundreds of scientific studies have been conducted with different echinacea plant parts, confirming its efficacy.
Today echinacea is recognised as one of the most exciting herbal discoveries for healthy immune function and to assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.
Many people suffer from cold and flu symptoms every year. Clinical trials prove that echinacea is beneficial in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections, such as colds and flu.
As a powerful immuno-stimulant, echinacea helps to maintain a normal, healthy immune system. Taken regularly (especially by athletes) it can not only provide relief of the symptoms of cold and flu, but can also assist in the treatment of flu by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Echinacea purpurea root 1 g (1000 mg) equivalent to cichoric acid 1.69 mg.
Features / Benefits
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten.
* Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegetarians.
* Standardised to guarantee potency.