Hilde Hemmes Herba-Calm Teabags 75
When formulating this recipe, I selected valerian, hops and lemon balm ? three of the best-known herbs for the relief of sleeplessness and unrest.
Herba-Calm teabags are a natural alternative to sleeping tablets without being habit-forming or having strong sedative effects.
Take for the relief of insomnia and nervous unrest. Promotes a more natural, restful sleep without strong sedative or hypnotic effects.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Each 1.5 g teabag contains:
* Valerian dry 600 mg
* Hops strobile dry 450 mg
* Lemon balm leaf dry 450 mg
Features / Benefits
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
* Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
* Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.