Hilde Hemmes Hawthorn (teabags) 30
Hawthorn is one of the oldest-known medicinal plants used in Europe and is now considered to be the most significant herb for the maintenance of a healthy heart.
Pharmacological investigations have shown that the main components responsible in terms of helping the circulatory system to perform at its peak, are the flavonoids and oligomeric procyanidins.
The modern uses for hawthorn have come from the New York Heart Association which has studied and accepted the many clinical trials. I am always confident recommending hawthorn in my teabag range as it is one of the most useful herbs for improving heart health and to help optimise cardiovascular, circulatory and heart function.
Use as a heart tonic and to help maintain a healthy heart. Helps optimise cardiovascular, circulatory and heart function.
Claims for this western herbal medicine are based on traditional use.
Each teabag contains Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) herb top fl. dry 1.5 g.
Features / Benefits
* Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
* Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
* Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
* Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
* Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.